“Be yourself. Everybody else is already taken.”

Option 3: Think about a time in your Easter Holidays. Recount an experience where really were “yourself” and allowed everyone else to be themselves.

During the Easter Holidays I had a sleepover at Bec’s house with Lolita, Nicola and Kate. We all had a really fun time and we all were able to be our crazy selves. First we went to the Port Fairy Pool with the inflatables! It was so funny watching everyone trying to run across the inflatables. We all tried to run, jump and crawl across it.  A few times we went in 2s across it!

When we got back to Bec’s house we went on the motorbike. We all went on it together and went around in the paddock. We all got to have a drive of it and Bec taught Nicola to drive, (which was very funny to watch).

We also danced to ABBA songs and movied them. Kate did our hair while we watched movies (she is really good at doing hair) and stayed up till around 3am. In the morning we watched another movie and then went to the Yambuk Slide. We all went down together and we squished Nicola many times. After a while a bus turned up but they didn’t come on the slide. I was having heaps of fun and I didn’t want to leave! Bec, Kate, Lolita and Nicola are just as silly as me. They let me be myself and I let them be them self.